Buffalo RAID Recovery Experts
DriveSavers engineers have the in-depth knowledge and technical expertise that comes from over 35 years of data recovery experience, allowing us to achieve the highest success rate in the industry.
We routinely perform Buffalo TeraStation™ RAID recovery to rescue lost databases, photos, music libraries, ERP accounting systems, mail servers and other mission-critical data for individuals and organizations of all sizes. As the leader in the industry, we consistently recover data that other service providers have deemed lost forever.
Buffalo Technology Customer Benefits
- FREE evaluations
- FREE shipping
- Special discounts
- No data, no charge policy
- Authorized by Buffalo Technology and all other leading data storage manufacturers
- Fastest Standard turn-around time at 24-48 hours
- Highest success rates since 1985
- All operating systems
- All types of media
- Certified secure data recovery
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
- Secure and permanent data erasure
- Buffalo TeraStation™ data recovery
Only DriveSavers undergoes an annual company-wide SOC 2 Type II security audit and posts the results here on our website. Our certifications verify our qualifications to handle personal and confidential data files and support customers who must comply with data privacy and security regulations such as:
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability/Accountability Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
- NIST 800.34 Rev. 1 (National Institute of Standards)
Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom Maximizes Recovery Results
Any hard drive opened in a non-Cleanroom environment will be contaminated IMMEDIATELY. One small dust particle can cause permanent damage to media platters, which CANNOT be reversed. Most data recovery companies do not have an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom!
DriveSavers performs all data recoveries in a Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom environment with highly-filtered air containing no more than 100,000 particles greater than .1 micron in size per cubic meter to maximize the opportunity for a safe and successful recovery. This controlled environment (laboratory) is 10,000 times cleaner than a typical room (non-controlled environment), which can have as many as 1 billion particles of this size per cubic meter.
Engineers Trained and Certified to Recover Encrypted Data
DriveSavers engineers are trained and certified by all leading encryption vendors.
- Head crash
- Media damage
- Controller error
- Actuator failure
- Damaged motor
- Bad sectors
- Virus infection
- Firmware corruption
- File system corruption
- Lost passwords
- Partial overwriting
- Buffalo RAID 5 Recovery
- Buffalo RAID Recovery
- Buffalo LinkStation Data Recovery
- Buffalo MiniStation Data Recovery
- Buffalo TeraStation RAID Recovery
- Buffalo External Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Buffalo Hard Drive Data Recovery
- Buffalo NAS Data Recovery
Not all Data Recovery Companies
are Created Equal
DriveSavers is the only company in the world that has received ISO Class 5 Cleanroom, encryption, network and SOC 2 Type II certifications, making us the fastest, most secure and most reliable data recovery service to perform Buffalo data recovery in the world—guaranteed.
Use of DriveSavers as a data recovery company is at the sole discretion of the customer. Buffalo Technology assumes no liability for any loss or damages of any kind that relate to, arise out of or result from the performance of services by DriveSavers, including, but not limited to any loss of data contained on a Buffalo Technology product.