High Security Data Recovery Service
Certain customers and data loss situations require extra security procedures.
Our High Security Service can be combined with our Standard and Priority Service Plans. Our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is available to discuss your needs and customize security levels beyond those we routinely provide.
In addition to the safest data recovery environment available, DriveSavers provides the following precautions to those who require High Security Service:
- Media is kept in a Class 5 Mosler Safe during non-working hours; safe resists all forms of intruder attack, as well as fire, flood and earthquake
- No copies of your data are kept on site after your recovery is complete
- Two separate copies of your recovered data are shipped to you via two different courier services
- Your recovery is given top priority throughout the entire process
- All procedures are documented and adhered to for handling sensitive or encrypted data
- Chain of custody protocols ensure the integrity and security of data from point-of-receipt to point-of-departure
- Confidentiality Agreement endorsed if required
Adheres to U.S. Government Protocols
Our High Security Service meets U.S. Government security standards and Department of Defense specifications.
- Meets HIPAA and GLBA privacy requirements
- Degausser approved by National Security Agency, Department of Defense and Central Security Service
Trained in Encryption
DriveSavers data recovery engineers are trainged and certified to properly and safely recover lost data from all encrypted hard drives, peripheral devices, and software.
- Supports DAR requirements.
- Customized solutions for handling encrypted files and drives.
1. Data can be restored in an image-only format; drive returned with original encryption still intact
2. Data can be decrypted at our facility to verify integrity of data (this option would require your encryption key)
Certified Secure Data Recovery
DriveSavers is the only data recovery company in the industry to post proof of an annual, company-wide SOC 2 Type II security audit performed on our data hosting and processing control systems.
An annual SOC 2 Type II audit verifies our qualifications to handle enterprise-class recoveries and support those customers who must maintain compliance with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
Fast, Reliable, Professional Data Recovery Service
- Standard turnaround time—24 to 48 hours
- U.S.-based advisors answer your call
- Highest data recovery success rate in the industry
- All operating systems, all media, all types of “disk-asters”
For more information, call (800) 440-1904 and ask to speak with our Chief Information Security Officer.