DriveSavers Data Recovery provides certified secure data recovery and digital forensic services to corporations, government organizations, businesses, and consumers. Since 1985, DriveSavers founders have driven the philosophy of exceeding every customer’s expectations on all levels at all times.
DriveSavers engineers are experts at recovering data from firmware and physical failures, software corruption, and encrypted devices.
Our People Make DriveSavers Awesome
Compensation and Benefits
From Employees on GlassDoor
- Fun work environment, rewarding knowing that we get irreplaceable data back for customers.
- Amazing work environment. Excellent incentives that encourage us all.
- Friendly, inviting, and supportive work environment.
- Great training, room for growth.
- Engaging and manageable workload.
- Each day brings new challenges with new and older technology.
- Snacks and beverages are stocked regularly.
- You feel valued as an employee. Comfortable work environment and strong incentives.
- Drawings for various concerts, regular season and championship playoff (NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA) tickets, and other cool attractions are commonplace.
- It’s been great to work as an individual to make a difference to customers and work next to others with that same goal.
- Small business with a work environment that feels like a family, while also being known as the leader in data recovery.