At DriveSavers, data loss is only temporary and we prove it every day. This is because DriveSavers has the fastest Standard Service turnaround time and the highest Mac data recovery success rate in the industry.
Have you lost data from your Macintosh computer, such as critical business documents, music, photos or videos? Did you accidentally delete files or lose partitions? Have you lost data because you dropped your Macbook, spilled water on your Mac mini or your iMac was in a fire?
Since 1985, DriveSavers has helped hundreds of thousands of customers who have lost data from desktop computers, laptops, servers, and iPhones or iPads running Mac OS or Apple iOS. DriveSavers is Apple Authorized and our Mac data recovery engineers are Apple Certified, so sending your Macintosh computer to DriveSavers for data recovery will never void your warranty.
WE CAN SAVE IT!
Each data loss situation is unique. DriveSavers has developed proprietary hardware and software that allows us to deliver custom Mac data recovery solutions for all common and catastrophic data loss situations. As a result, DriveSavers engineers consistently recover files and other data that other service providers have deemed lost forever. We can recover every file type from any device.
Our certified RAID data recovery engineers have the in-depth knowledge and technical expertise that comes from over 30 years of data recovery experience, allowing us to achieve the highest success rate in the industry. DriveSavers Enterprise Systems Group specializes in recovering data from all operating systems and all types of high-capacity devices including redundant arrays of independent disks (RAID), network attached storage (NAS), storage area networks (SAN) and multi-disk servers. We routinely rescue lost databases, ERP accounting systems, mail servers and other mission-critical data for organizations of all sizes.
Because RAID devices are constructed with unique components and configurations depending on the manufacturer, it is imperative that our data recovery engineers have in-depth knowledge of the various proprietary metadata structures and hardware.
Technical alliances with RAID controller manufacturers have enabled our engineers to develop proprietary techniques, tools and technologies that aid in data recovery from RAID devices based on solid-state drives (SSDs), hard disk drives (HDDs) and more complex hybrid and tiered storage environments. All major RAID manufacturers authorize our data recovery services so working with DriveSavers will not void your original warranty.
Extreme damage and data loss can result if any particulate matter enters an HDD. DriveSavers Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom is the most advanced data recovery Cleanroom in the industry. This dust-free, static-free, temperature– and humidity-controlled environment maximizes our data recovery successes on all storage devices by protecting the platters and electronic components on the drives from “killer particles” while they are open and vulnerable to damage.
WHY Macintosh Computers FAIL
- Mac file corruption
- Lightning, flood or fire damage
- Dropped device
- Media surface contamination
- Power spike
- Power supply burnout or failure
- Vibration damage
- Manufacturer defect
- Power circuit malfunction
- Unintended or accidental deletion of files or records
- Reformatting of Mac drive
- Reformatting of partitions
- Incorrect replacement of media components
- Mistakenly overwritten Mac files
- Employee sabotage
- Lost/forgotten password
- Macintosh computer user error
Why Choose DriveSavers
for Mac Data Recovery
- Speed: Fastest Standard Service turnaround time and highest Mac data recovery success rate
- Data Security: Annual SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II audit: the safest environment in the industry for your personal and confidential data
- State-Of-The-Art: Certified ISO 5 Cleanroom minimizes airborne particles and maximizes data recovery results
- Customer Service: Experienced U.S.-based data recovery advisors available 7 days per week
- Service Options: Mac data recovery service options to meet every need
- Written, All-Inclusive Quote: Initial estimate remains firm and will never exceed the maximum amount quoted
- Equipped: Extensive in-house parts inventory—hardware replacement will never delay or defeat Mac data recovery
- No Upfront Fees: We offer a free evaluation and never ask for a credit card until we have successfully recovered your data
- Retain Your Warranty: DriveSavers is Apple Authorized—data recovery with DriveSavers will not void your original warranty!