Custom Solutions for Data Security During Data Recovery
DriveSavers can provide customized data recovery solutions that will meet the most stringent data security requirements when handling encrypted drives.
- Highest possible security protocols to meet the strictest requirements of corporations and government agencies.
- Direct phone access to engineers working on your data recovery.
- Engineers create sector-by-sector images of the source drive during the recovery process—your original data is never compromised.
- Sector-by-sector image can be transferred to a target drive and returned with original encryption still intact.
- Data can be restored and decrypted at DriveSavers to verify the integrity of data and returned to the customer encrypted or fully decrypted. The encryption username, password and/or key must be provided to DriveSavers if this method is chosen.
- Lock boxes available upon request.
High Security Service Available Upon Request
Our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is available to discuss your High Security Service needs and customize security levels beyond those we routinely provide.
DriveSavers provides the highest level of preventative data security in the data recovery industry today.