Data Loss Happens
Data loss happens when you least expect it and at the most inopportune moments. Data loss can occur on any digital storage device, including desktop or laptop computers, smart devices, digital cameras, and even RAIDs.
You may think you’ve lost irreplaceable pictures, videos, and other files. But at DriveSavers Data Recovery, We can save it!® With over 35 years of experience, 100 employees, the highest success rate, and hundreds of thousands of customers we have helped with data loss, DriveSavers is the leader in the industry.
At DriveSavers, we have the knowledge and experience of all of our engineers working together to recover your data. Our engineers work inside our multi-million dollar cleanroom to protect your hard drive during recovery because even microscopic particles can cause further damage and data loss.
Every part of the service we perform is confidential and compliant with the highest security standards. We publicly post the results of our annual third-party security inspections. Our SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type II certification guarantees security, confidentiality and privacy. No other data recovery provider meets these criteria.
Benefits of Working with
an Audited Data Recovery
By posting proof that DriveSavers undergoes a company-wide audit on an annual basis, it differentiates itself from all other data recovery service providers in the industry today. This audit verifies our qualifications to handle enterprise-class recoveries, and support those customers who must maintain compliance with data privacy and data security regulations such as:
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology) SP 800.34 (Rev.1)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
An annual audit guarantees our customers and partners that only authorized data recovery engineers have access to their personal and confidential data. Once the recovery process is complete, data is stored on our secure network until the integrity of the recovered data is verified. Custom solutions are offered for recoveries on encrypted files and drives. Data is protected during transit to and from our facility. Should instant access of the recovered data be required, data is transmitted via a secure FTP site. Secure and permanent data destruction is available upon request.
An annual SOC 2 Type II audit is mandated by many of our data recovery customers:
- Publicly-traded companies who must comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 through a SOX audit for SOX compliance
- Companies with legally-protected customer information, such as financial institutions
- Businesses that must protect health information (HIPAA)
- Universities with protected student information (FERPA)
- Loan originators and credit rating agencies and their providers (FCRA, GLBA)
- Providers of services involving eCommerce (WebTrust, PCI)