DriveSavers Data Recovery Process
If you experience a data loss due to a hard drive failure, physical damage, system virus infection or accidental file deletion and do not have a current backup of your critical data, DriveSavers can help retrieve your files. We have over 30 years experience recovering data that was thought to be lost forever, and work with all types of computer and digital camera storage devices. Follow these steps to get your data back:
- Call DriveSavers at: 800.440.1904 for a FREE phone consultation. Our super-knowledgeable staff is available to answer your call 7 days a week.
- Mention discount code DS80500 to receive our Sony Partnership benefits.
- Obtain a FREE estimate and service order number.
- Package and ship your drive or other storage media to DriveSavers. Your recovered data will be transferred to data DVDs or an external “target” drive. (You may ship your own external target drive or purchase one from us.)
- Write the service order number on the outside of your shipping box to help us expedite your service.
- You will receive email notification when your item is received and checked into DriveSavers tracking system.
- DriveSavers will perform a data recovery evaluation of your storage media and contact you with our findings.
- With your approval, DriveSavers will proceed with the data recovery process.
- Once your data has been recovered, our customer service department will call and review the data recovery and ensure we’ve retrieved the critical files you need. Note that in the unlikely event we cannot recover your needed data, there will be no charge for DriveSavers services.
- Our customer service team will answer any questions you may have about the data recovery, handle processing your payment and coordinate return shipping back to your location.
- When you receive your data recovery from DriveSavers, please check the data as soon as possible as we are only able to keep an archive for a very short time. We are here to help so please contact us with any questions regarding the recovered files and we will put you in touch with one of our engineers that can assist you.
Not all Data Recovery Companies
are Created Equal
Don’t be fooled by online appearances or promises made by other data recovery firms. DriveSavers is the only company in the world that has received ISO Class 5 Cleanroom, encryption, network and SOC 2 Type II certifications, making us the fastest, most secure and most reliable data recovery service in the world—guaranteed.