Avoid using commercial data recovery software that can further damage your iOS device and even make it unrecoverable for our engineers.
We are the only data recovery company in the world that is inspected annually and meets the audit criteria for SOC 2 Type II, the corporate industry’s standard for overall control structure. Every iPhone data recovery process adheres to the highest data security protocols.
Fast, Reliable, Secure
Data Recovery Solutions
By posting proof that DriveSavers undergoes a company-wide audit on an annual basis, we differentiate ourselves from all other data recovery service providers in the industry today. This audit verifies our adherence to privacy terms and our qualifications to handle enterprise-class recoveries, and support those customers who must maintain compliance with data privacy and data security regulations (in adherence to copyright law) such as:
- U.S.-based live data recovery advisors ready to take your call
- Fastest Standard Service turnaround time in the industry
- Features the highest data recovery success rate in the industry – All storage devices, all operating systems, all data loss scenarios
- Estimates in writing that will never exceed the maximum amount quoted – No upfront costs, no hidden Cleanroom or parts fees—ever!
- SOC 2 Type II compliant -Safest iPhone data recovery environment in the industry for your personal and confidential data
Don’t have a current iCloud backup or iTunes backup?
Not a problem. We can retrieve or restore treasured family photos and lost iTunes library data from all your iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iPod.
No Hidden Costs
DriveSavers stands behind their free initial estimate to ensure that your final cost will never exceed the maximum amount quoted. There are no hidden charges or upfront fees, and no special Cleanroom or parts fees.
Receive a Free Estimate
Call and speak directly with DriveSavers seasoned advisors. They’ll provide you with a firm estimate, based on the symptoms and circumstances of your data loss and any special situations you’ve encountered. You do not need to send in your drive to receive an estimate.