Why Choose DriveSavers
DriveSavers Data Recovery is a Stategic Partner with Experimax!
Since 1985, DriveSavers has performed data recovery on every kind of storage device including hard disk drives (HDDs), solid-state drives (SSDs), fusion drives, the new MacBook Pros and iMacs (with the Apple T2 Security Chip), smartphones, tablets, USB flash drives, camera cards and enterprise-level devices like RAIDs. DriveSavers handles every kind of data loss situation such as mechanical failure, physical failures including water and fire damage, data corruption, file deletions, head crashes and more.
DriveSavers engineers are the best in the industry at dealing with logical and physical data loss. Since 1985 we have recovered data that other companies have deemed “lost forever”. All major digital manufacturers and OEMs refer their customers to DriveSavers.
Our recovery engineers have extensive experience performing data recovery on data storage devices including all smartphones and tablets that have suffered common or catastrophic data loss. We successfully perform iPhone data recovery on the flash media found in these devices.
Benefits for Experimax
Use your exclusive DriveSavers Partner ID number when you call 800.440.1904 to set up your order.
- Automatic discounts on all data recovery services
- No data, no charge policy
- Free Evaluation Service
- Data Recovery Advisors ready to assist 7 days per week
- Final invoice will never exceed maximum amount quoted
- Fastest Standard Turnaround time in the industry—24 to 48 hours
- Only certified secure data recovery service in the industry
- Highest data recovery success rate since 1985
- All operating systems, all media, all types of “disk-asters”
- Authorized and recommended by leading computer and hard drive manufacturers—our recovery work will not void the original warranty
Benefits for Experimax
No Costs, No Quotas, No Contracts
Reseller referral benefits are instant and automatic:
- No program sign-up fees
- Commissions on every successful data recovery referral
- No limit on commissions paid
- Free DriveSavers marketing materials
- Opportunities to cross-sell data storage and data protection devices
- Monthly e-newsletters with sales tips, data recovery best practices and updates on new data storage technology
Only DriveSavers undergoes an annual company-wide SOC 2 Type II security audit and posts the results here on our website. Our certifications verify our qualifications to handle personal and confidential data files and support customers who must comply with data privacy and security regulations such as:
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability/Accountability Act)
- SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999)
- NIST 800.34 Rev. 1 (National Institute of Standards)
Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom Maximizes Recovery Results
Any hard drive opened in a non-Cleanroom environment will be contaminated IMMEDIATELY. One small dust particle can cause permanent damage to media platters, which CANNOT be reversed. Most data recovery companies do not have an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom!
DriveSavers performs all data recoveries in a Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom environment with highly-filtered air containing no more than 100,000 particles greater than .1 micron in size per cubic meter to maximize the opportunity for a safe and successful recovery. This controlled environment (laboratory) is 10,000 times cleaner than a typical room (non-controlled environment), which can have as many as 1 billion particles of this size per cubic meter.
Engineers Trained and Certified to Recover Encrypted Data
DriveSavers engineers are trained and certified by all leading encryption vendors.
- Head crash
- Media damage
- Controller error
- Actuator failure
- Damaged motor
- Bad sectors
- Virus infection
- Firmware corruption
- File system corruption
- Lost passwords
- Partial overwriting
- Power spikes