Remote Data Recovery
DriveSavers provides unparalleled remote data recovery services for many data loss situations that do not involve mechanical or physical damage. This service extends to businesses with complex NAS systems, security protocols and other issues that negate use of our in-lab service.
Known for our exemplary customer service, we offer every customer, from the IT professional to the home user, an extensive list of benefits including:
- U.S.-based data recovery advisors ready to take your call live
- Fastest Standard Service turnaround time in the industry at 24 to 48 hours
- Highest data recovery success rate in the industry
- All storage devices, all operating systems, all non-physical data loss situations
- Estimates in writing that will never exceed the maximum amount quoted
- No upfront costs, no hidden fees—ever
- SOC 2 Type II compliant—safest data recovery in the industry for your confidential data
Data Recovery Experts
Our engineers have the in-depth knowledge and technical expertise that comes from over 30 years of data recovery experience, allowing us to achieve the highest success rate in the industry.
We routinely rescue lost databases, photos, music libraries, ERP accounting systems, mail servers and other mission-critical data for individuals and organizations of all sizes. As the leader in the industry, we consistently recover data that other service providers have deemed lost forever.
Certified Secure Data Recovery
When DriveSavers recovers sensitive, confidential data, maintaining a high level of security isn’t an option—it’s a requirement.
DriveSavers is the only data recovery company in the industry that undergoes an annual company-wide SOC 2 Type II audit, which guarantees that our data recovery services uphold the stringent data security and privacy protocols mandated by the corporate clients and government agencies we serve. Working with DriveSavers maintains compliance with protocols such as HIPAA, FERPA, GLBA, SOX and NIST SP 800.34 Rev. 1.
In addition to providing the highest level of data security in the data recovery industry today, DriveSavers Data Recovery offers a High Security Service that adheres to U.S. Government protocols.
Types of Data Loss Situations
We Can Recover Remotely
- Deleted data from within a file system
- Deleted VMDK files from VMware
- Corrupted file system
- Corrupted SAN
- Virus infected
- Other non-physical failure