Incorrect recovery practices of digital video evidence could render it worthless for follow up investigation and subsequent trial.
DriveSavers has worked extensively with law enforcement agencies, lawyers, corporate legal, IT departments, HR departments and individuals. We are well versed in all legal protocols involving digital evidence.
Data is imaged using court-validated forensic best practices and our forensic investigators maintain cradle-to-grave chain of custody documentation.
DriveSavers engineers have the in-depth knowledge and technical expertise that comes from over 30 years of data recovery experience, allowing us to achieve the highest success rate in the industry. We have recovered all types of video formats from all types of devices, including DVR, NVR, Hybrid and Tribrid DVR. We routinely rescue security footage and other critical data for organizations of all sizes.
Why CCTVs Fail
- Mechanical hard drive crash
- Disasters, such as flood, fire, power surge, etc.
- Intentional destruction, such as committed by a suspect to destroy evidence
- Data deletion, intentional or unintentional
- Accidental damage, such as liquid spills, unit falls or is dropped