Why Choose DriveSavers for RAID Data Recovery?
DriveSavers has been providing data recovery services for over 37 years and has a proven track record of success. We use cutting-edge data recovery techniques and employ experienced engineers to ensure that your data is recovered quickly and securely. Furthermore, we offer a “no data, no charge” guarantee, which means that if the data is unrecoverable, you will not be charged. We also have a secure facility with 24-hour security monitoring to ensure that your data is always secure.
Companies Worldwide Trust DriveSavers
DriveSavers has the technology, security, and experience required to get your data back. Some of our satisfied customers include companies such as Coca Cola, Facebook, Google, AT&T, Sony, NASA, and many others.
Certified Secure Advantage
DriveSavers is your best choice for data recovery. But don’t just take our word for it—always ask to see proof!
Read the full PDF Vetting Doc to see all of the certifications held by DriveSavers, including:
- An annual SSAE 18 SOC 2 Type ll security audit that ensures the highest level of data security available
- ISO Class 5 certification verifying that the cleanroom at DriveSavers is the most advanced in the industry, and the best chance for HDD data recovery
- IT industry training and certifications that ensure DriveSavers Data Recovery Engineers are up-to-date on all the latest technology, encryption, and related knowledge
Certifications and Professional Associations
DriveSavers takes pride in our certifications and professional affiliations. Our dedication to ongoing training and education ensures that our team has the knowledge and skills to handle even the most difficult data recovery cases. Trust DriveSavers for your RAID, NAS, SAN, and server data recovery requirements and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from working with certified professionals.
- Database Recovery
- Synology Recovery
- RAID 0 Data Recovery
- RAID Recovery
- Server Data Recovery
- Drobo Data Recovery
- Buffalo NAS Data Recovery
- Qnap Data Recovery
- NAND Flash
RAID Server Makes
- All HP ProLiant, LeftHand, and 3PAR Series
- All Dell PowerEdge, PowerVault, EqualLogic, and Compellent Series
- IBM xSeries, Power Series (AIX, Linux), and storage subsystems
- Supermicro server and storage subsystems
- All Intel and AMD product lines
- SAN– and NAS-based RAIDs and standalone storage systems
- EMC and NetApp product lines
RAID Server Levels
- RAID 0
- RAID 0 1
- RAID 1
- RAID 1E
- RAID 3
- RAID 4
- RAID 5
- RAID 5E
- RAID 5EE
- RAID 6
- RAID 10
- RAID 50
- RAID 51
- RAID 60
- RAID ADG
- RAID Z
- RAID Z2
- RAID Z3
Data Recovery Services and Turnaround Times
DriveSavers offers a range of turnaround times to best suit your needs.
Time Critical Recovery: recovery begins upon receipt of drive – 365 days a year, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
1-2 Business Day Turnaround: fastest Standard turnaround time in the industry, 24 to 48 hours, during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
5-7 Business Day Turnaround: an economical service during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.