AUTHORIZED BY ALL STORAGE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS
All leading manufacturers authorize DriveSavers to open sealed drive mechanisms without voiding the original warranty. Our data retrieval services allow you to receive an in-warranty drive replacement from the manufacturer.
We Can Save It!®
Each data loss situation is unique. The improper use of data recovery software could put your data at risk. DriveSavers has developed proprietary hardware and data recovery software that allows us to deliver custom recovery solutions for every data loss scenario, including:
- Lost Password
- Dead Battery
- Broken Media
- Water Damage
Fast, Reliable, Secure
- Fastest Standard Turnaround Time in the industry at 24 to 48 hours
- Immediate phone access to experienced Data Recovery Advisors 7 days per week
- Service options to meet every need
- Initial estimate remains firm and will never exceed the maximum amount quoted: no upfront costs, no hidden Cleanroom or parts fees—ever
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom provides a particle-free and static-free environment to safely perform complex microsurgery on tiny, sensitive components
- DriveSavers engineers are trained and certified by all leading encryption vendors.
2 Million Dollar Cleanroom
Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom Maximizes Recovery Results
Any hard drive opened in a non-Cleanroom environment will be contaminated IMMEDIATELY. One small dust particle can cause permanent damage to media platters, which CANNOT be reversed. Most data recovery companies do not have an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom!
DriveSavers performs all hard disk drive (HDD) data recoveries in a Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom environment with highly-filtered air containing no more than 100,000 particles greater than .1 micron in size per cubic meter to maximize the opportunity for a safe and successful recovery. This controlled environment (laboratory) is 10,000 times cleaner than a typical room (non-controlled environment), which can have as many as 1 billion particles of this size per cubic meter.