How often do you perform a computer backup? Probably not often enough! Well, if you…
DriveSavers Data Recovery, Inc. is the worldwide leader in certified secure data recovery services offering data recovery and data risk management solutions to financial, government and healthcare industries. Established in 1985, DriveSavers is a privately held company that employs over 80 professionals and supports over 9,000 business partners worldwide. Most of our business comes from referrals and repeat customers. We have earned our reputation as a trusted and respected data recovery service provider.
Position Summary: East Coast Regional Sales Director (Washington, DC or NYC)
Financial, healthcare and government agencies are mandated by law to protect their data from breach. C-level security professionals are overlooking the risk of using third-party service providers to recover lost data from crashed devices. DriveSavers provides a secure solution to data recovery. The successful candidate will interact with C-level security and IT professionals and effectively sell our secure data recovery service offerings and data risk management solutions.
- Leverage current business opportunities and accounts
- Successfully deploy a new data risk management service for the company
- Execute an established sales plan
- Develop profitable and long-term business relationships with clients
- Build and manage a winning outside sales team
- Prospect for new business
- Establish an east coast sales territory; strengthen a west coast sales territory
- Manage toward goal of profitable revenue growth
- Identify, report on and maximize new business opportunities in target markets
- Develop, assess and qualify new sales leads to grow customer base
- Build a full pipeline of qualified sales prospects.
- Establish and execute successful sales strategies, tactics, plans and profit targets
- Create sales proposals and close contracts; grow and manage prospective accounts
- Create documents and summaries that record findings
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 10-15 years of solid sales account management and new business development experience in the IT security and data risk management space.
- Proven ability to align customer objectives with successful sales strategies
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- Solid understanding of IT security and data risk management challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills
- A proven track record in communicating and interacting successfully with executive management
- A strong desire to participate in customer calls, to lead by example and to help close business
- Must be able to represent the company professionally in client situations, work unsupervised and travel out-of-state for extended period of time (30-days)
- Excellent sales management and sales executive coaching skills; strong interpersonal and team building skills; an inspirational team leader, as well as a team player
- Able to set an example by actively selling and also managing a group of sales professionals; motivated to exceed and to help others succeed by improving individual performance
DriveSavers Data Recovery, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. DriveSavers offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes:
- Base salary, commensurate to experience, plus commissions on sales revenue
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company-sponsored 401K plan
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Growth & training opportunities
All interested candidates should email their resume to Jaynne Angius.