GSA awards DriveSavers with the highest possible grade for exceptional administrative compliance for Multiple Award Schedule 70 contract GS-35F-0121S
Novato, CA. – February 19, 2013 – DriveSavers Data Recovery was granted an “Exceptional” Administrative Report Card rating for its GSA contract by the US General Service Administration (GSA) for two consecutive ratings. The Exceptional rating reflects the company’s success in managing the contract and complying with the contract regulations.
GSA has been using a Contractor Report Card since 2002, as part of the Multiple Award Schedule’s (MAS) Contractor Assessment Initiative. The MAS Contractor Report Card is designed to provide contractors with helpful feedback on how they are managing the many obligations that come with holding a Schedule contract.
“It is a great accomplishment to receive the GSA “Exceptional” two consecutive ratings in a row,” said Michael Hall, CISO at DriveSavers Data Recovery. “Government contracts are important to our business. Our data recovery services follow stringent security protocols and adhere to US government regulations. We look forward to continuing to service GSA contracts for many years to come.”
For over 30 years, DriveSavers has been successfully recovering critical data for government agencies including Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, NASA Goddard Space Center, The Smithsonian Institution and US Military. DriveSavers credentials for certified secure data recovery services include:
- DriveSavers SOC 2 Type II Audit
- DriveSavers ISO Class 5 Certification
- DriveSavers Certified, Self-defending Network
- DriveSavers Encryption Training Certification
- DriveSavers Forensics Training Certification
- Meets the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) Act and Graham-Leach Bliley (GLBA) Act privacy requirements
- Secure and permanent data destruction process approved by the National Security Agency, Department of Defense and Central Security Service
- All employees handling sensitive data have received extensive background checks
- All leading manufacturers authorize DriveSavers
DriveSavers Data Recovery is a General Services Administration (GSA) contractor (GSA Schedule #GS-35F-0121S) providing Federal, State and Local Government Agencies with the best value for professional data recovery services. To learn more about DriveSavers data recovery services, please visit our website or call 800.440.1904.
DriveSavers Data Recovery