We have recovered data for some of the biggest names in Hollywood.They have trusted DriveSavers to help them quickly recover lost data.
DIGITAL ARTS TOOLS
We know the importance of returning data in a complete and usable format, ready for your next stage of work or public release.
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Alias Maya
- Avid Media Composer
- Avid Audio Pro Tools
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Draft
We Can Save It!®
Each data loss situation is unique. The improper use of data recovery software could put your data at risk. DriveSavers has developed proprietary hardware and data recovery software that allows us to deliver custom recovery solutions for every data loss scenario, including:
- Lost Password
- Dead Battery
- Broken Media
- Water Damage
- Power spikes
Your data and your digital camera images are safe with us: DriveSavers is recommended by all digital camera manufacturers to perform data recovery on their digital media products.
AUTHORIZED BY ALL STORAGE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS
Fast, Reliable, Secure
Data Recovery Service
- Fastest Standard Turnaround Time in the industry at 24 to 48 hours
- Immediate phone access to experienced Data Recovery Advisors 7 days per week
- Service options to meet every need
- Expert recoveries on SD Cards, CompactFlash cards, Microdrives, TransFlash and xD memory cards, Sony Memory Sticks, SmartMedia and more.
- Initial estimate remains firm and will never exceed the maximum amount quoted: no upfront costs, no hidden Cleanroom or parts fees—ever
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom provides particle-free and static-free environment to safely perform complex microsurgery on tiny, sensitive components
Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom
Any hard drive opened in a non-Cleanroom environment will be contaminated IMMEDIATELY. One small dust particle can cause permanent damage to media platters, which CANNOT be reversed. Most data recovery companies do not have an ISO Class 5 Cleanroom!
DriveSavers performs all data recoveries in a Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom environment with highly-filtered air containing no more than 100,000 particles greater than .1 micron in size per cubic meter to maximize the opportunity for a safe and successful recovery. This controlled environment (laboratory) is 10,000 times cleaner than a typical room (non-controlled environment), which can have as many as 1 billion particles of this size per cubic meter.
Engineers Trained and Certified to Recover Encrypted Data
DriveSavers engineers are trained and certified by all leading encryption vendors.