Industry leaders to present on solid-state and smart device data recovery
(Novato, Calif. – August 09, 2016) — DriveSavers, the worldwide leader in data recovery, eDiscovery and digital forensic services, today announced its attendance at the 2016 Flash Memory Summit and Exhibition on August 9 to 11, 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. At the event, three DriveSavers experts, each in separate educational sessions, will share over 30 years of industry knowledge on flash device data recovery using case studies of successful data recoveries completed by DriveSavers.
At this year’s Flash Memory Summit and Exhibition, company experts will delve deep into their data recovery expertise at the following sessions, panels and networking events:
- Data Recovery of SSDs session organized by Chris Bross, Chief Technology Officer (Tuesday, Aug. 9)
- Advanced Data Recovery Techniques for Enterprise SSD presented by Jim Wilhelmsen, SSD Data Recovery Specialist (Tuesday, Aug. 9)
- Keeping Content Out of Harm’s Way presented by Chris Bross, Chief Technology Officer (Tuesday, Aug. 9)
- Beer, Pizza and Chat with the Experts participation by Chris Bross, Chief Technology Officer (Tuesday, Aug. 9)
- Flash and SmartPhones: Advanced Lab Data Recovery from Secure Mobile Devices presented by Will DeLisi, NAND Flash Data Recovery Specialist (Thursday, Aug. 11)
For more information or to set up a meeting with one of the DriveSavers team members at the 2016 Flash Memory Summit, please visit the company’s data recovery booth (#832).